Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Embracing my inner LJ.

So, to anybody reading. I have now officially hit the heighest weight i have been in two years. This is a wonderful thing.. right?
I question mark that statement, because i am shit scared.

I am shit scared because now i really CAN'T play the sick-card anymore. Having said that last night i cracked the wobblies big time and found myself crying in bed from 9.30 till 3.30 this morning... and again at day break. I won't question it, i haven't 'cried' in years. I haven't felt 'full' in just as long. Now? Now i think i'm getting it. I eated a cookie, after eating breakfast and lunch and such... is that alright? Again, questioning.. seeking advice, asking if it's okay that i did that. I still feel uncomfortable dishing up my own meals, but this is something i am playing with.

I am racking my brains again, by geez the things i do for Derby.
I'm going to go for a walk before S. Comes to get me for training, this past week has just been bizarre.

Emotionally draining, tummy bubbles times one hundred, angry, happy, sad, dances, skating, reffing, calling my first minor penalty on a Toxic. That was scary. That was real fear. These fears i have are made up of false facts and idiotic negative talk.

It was a delicious cookie mind you.
m&m coles cookie. I may have one with a cup of tea before bed tonight?

Don't plan.
So, i broke my car. Yep.. took on some extra work babysitting and broke the Knuckle of the left hand shaft.. BROKE IT GOOD!! Smashed, Crushed, Cranked, hello ball baring where did you explode from?
Portside Auto Wreckers.. towed him home.. i got quotes from my two favourite Greasers and was told $700+.. fuck it, Adelaides off then... LIKE HELL IT IS.

Bought the ticket before even dibble dabbling over that thought.
So ticket in hand..240 dollars and ticking the wrong box later..I think i'm going to start a Video Blog.. or a Vlog.. whatever you want to call it.
I don't know who reads this factfile anymore. Hmf.

I had two different Green Curries with Coconut Cream this week... (USES STOP 'TECHNIQUE') Because as i was writing that i was thinking how that would look divided around the body, how i would feel lying there and not being able to feel my knobbly knees knock together whilst i sleep.. HUZZAH IT'S A WIN FOR ME MISTER.

Wow, what am i talking about... YES... CAN OF V..
Okay, so Oh yeah... ANYWAY.

CAR SHE IS FIXED!!
ONE DAY LATER AND ONLY 220 DOLLARS OUT OF FUCKING POCKET!?
MICK FROM PORTSIDE AUTO WRECKERS I LOVE YOU!

HELLO ADELAIDE.
HELLO WORKING MORE HOURS.
HELLO SIGNING UP FOR INTRODUCTORY AUSLAN COURSE TERM 3!
HELLO .. hai.

Okay bishez,

Stacks on.
X

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad you're Adelaiding. And I don't think the penalty you called was mine, but I'd be honoured if it was xo

    ReplyDelete