Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday K!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Taking time away from Facebook is like trying to drain marrow from a bone.
Why must we be constantly 'updated' with what everybody else is doing/upto?
Are they even real? I know for once i think about what i'm going to update my status as before i update it. To see what kind of replies i get? To show others that i actually lead a great life?

What is with the need and wants to SIMPLY MUST KNOW how your life compares.
For me, i have found it is also a boredom factor. I have nothing to do during the day(of course i have things to do during the day i just think it's too hard).

I went looking for casual work a few weeks ago and settled nice and snug into my brothers place of work also, where i am slowly being trained up to be the next Puppy Trainer. Can you imagine my delight? It was exactly that, maybe a bit more blush and glow. (Two french bulldogs stole my heart last night, one had a dud-eye.. i could have died).

But i thought it would be taking up my days.
No, my days now start at 3pm every day and follow through to 10pm.
This includes going from Work - Training on three nights.

So now, as per usual.. i am finding it harder and harder to get out of bed.
Even cutting back my food intake. I don't get hungry in Winter.

Kerry Anne is showing 'weirdo's.
1. a lady that collects teabags.. dirty teabags.
2. our dalmation passed away... let's paint our house spotty.

I'm going to grab a pear and head on over to drop off my friends birthday present.
Happy Birthday Kathryn.

Next update will include;
Boys, Fellas, Scamps, Scoundrels & my how my heart wanted it all.
(Oh my god, i'm thinking about boys again... bliss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment