Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When your smiles stuck in m head like a pop song..

Day Duex of Anti-FB.
I spent the morning humming about the house waiting for 11PM to roll around so i could bolt on into KK to see Seemore Spinner. My phone flashed up at just past 10 and i was ready to be drilled.

The constant need of having to tell the world what i am doing is becoming a fuzzy backburn. I don't need you, i want you.. but never need.

I spend more time in the moment of things than wadering about my own wonders.

I finally got my lady, I couldn't thank Spinner enough for this. She is a masterpiece to me. An incredible feeling.. having carried this woman around with me for years now. On every wall, as a screensaver, by my bedside. But now she is at my side. For all time.

Endulged in a delicious Ham and cheese Croissant, a whisper perhaps.. "YOU'VE ALREADY HAD A BREAD-LIKE SUBSTANCE TODAY!.. AND THE BUTTER.. YOU'RE HAVING GOULASH TONIGHT NO MORE BUTTER"... no what i heard was 'I'm hungry and i got derby tonight.. feed me up.. oh i love this cafe' and on we go.

Tonight i head off to bed with a tummy full of Peanut Butter Cups. I have been in high love with this Toxic for many a moon. For a year now have known of her but what a wonder. A leader in every sense of the word. Sends me.. ME... a mighty bag of Peanut Butter Cups and a reason to sleep in. A wonder; understatement. She is just divine.

Off we pop. Not much on for tomorrow. Mister O'Keefe was booked out and couldnt' see me in time before i had to run off to work. So have rescegged.

I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
But i'm fine, i'm fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment