Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bloods a'boiling

Pants off friday.

I am furious, pretty man, and quite pitiful.
Not understanding an illness is one thing, but honestly thinking less of somebody for it is another..

I am furious, pretty mad and quite pitiful.
Just because people have other plans with their lives, doesn't mean your lives are any better.
I try hard every single day, every single second to make the most of my life, sometimes i just have to suck it up and put on a brave face, no matter how my nerves shoot me down. But to think that people have such low care and respect for you just makes me think i need to try harder, for a different reason.

I am relieved, i am content and quite alright.
I'll make the most of mine, and leave the rest to beaver.

Snoochie Boochies.

No comments:

Post a Comment